Please Support Us
Chol Theatre is a charity and as community is at the heart of what we do, many of our projects and performances reach people in disadvantaged communities. We are seeking to raise £100,000 over the next 3 years to support our projects and programmes such as Imaginary Communities and The Mix that make a difference to young people’s lives.
Here’s the difference your donation could make to Chol Theatre
- £10 treats a young person to a theatre ticket
- £50 provides a free place for a young person on an Imaginary Communities training workshop
- £100 covers transport costs for a community group to take part in a project
- £250 pays for a theatre workshop to inspire the next generation of practitioners
- £1000 will train an artist to work with us in schools in disadvantaged communities.
- £2500 provides a residential arts weekend for a community group
- £5000 supports a professional writer to create a community theatre script
We would love to talk to you about how a donation from an individual or from a corporate sponsor would make a huge difference. Any donation makes a difference. Contact Susan Burns on 01484 536008 to discuss